Google It

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Think Rich, Pinoy! Yayaman Ako!

I can't explain my emotions now. I'm just reading books and I get high. I'm confused yet inspired. Excited yet anxious.

I'm reading about becoming rich. Yes you read it right. I want to be rich. But being rich not only for myself, nor my family. I want to be rich so I can help others become rich. Difficult to understand? No. If you are reading Larry Gamboa's Think Rich, Pinoy! and Grow Rich Pinoy!, this won't be a far-fetched idea. Being out of the rat race and into the fast track is now made possible in simple practical ways.

Sir Larry is a Pinoy Real Estate investor who's book is an adaption of the principles he learned from Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Being in the business for four years now, Sir Larry learns to be financially independent and helps others gain financial freedom as well. He's mentor to well-known lay preacher, Bo Sanchez.

I'm still trying to digest and organize the information I'm learning and to unlearn myths about money and making-money. One thing is clear: I will not be an employee for the rest of my life. I will not be an OFW for long. I will be a business owner. I will be an investor. I will be a Pinoy capitalist. But a capitalist with a strong sense of social responsibility. A millionaire missionary (as Br. Bo coined it). And I will start it when I come home this August. I WILL MAKE MONEY WORK FOR ME. Instead of the other way around.

I will be ONE OF THE ONE MILLION PINOY MILLIONAIRES by 2020. (Not just me, but my husband as well and my siblings and my in-laws and my friends =)). Recession or no recession. Whoever is the next Philippine president.

Do you share the same dream? A life of financial freedom for you and your family?

Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment