Google It

Monday, August 17, 2009

EAT BULAGA!

I've been watching EAT BULAGA since I was very young. What made me continue to do so is the constant evolution of the program to become better each time. Even when I left for Dubai, my husband and I followed it through ORBIT (GMA's counterpart in UAE). We love Pinoy Henyo and KSP segments. In fact, in our free time, we will take turns guessing and giving clues, Pinoy Henyo-style.

August 17 2009 is definitely one of those dates I won't forget (at least for the next months). I brought my family, in-laws and friends to watch the show live. I was happy and truly satisfied with the presentation. The directors and staffs are very warm and efficient. It's what I want to call, organized chaos. Kudos too to the hosts for entertaining the audience.

I remember the hosts of Eat Bulaga aside from Tito, Vic and Joey: there was Aiza, LadyLee, Connie Reyes, Toni Rose, Jimmy and Ruby. Now, the EB family has grown. New bloods so to speak.

I hope that they will return the SPELLING BEE segment. I enjoyed learning new words and I believe it will be a great help in teaching students the English language.

I'll be leaving soon but when I come back, I'll definitely make reservations again to watch EAT BULAGA. This time, I'll bring the whole barangay =D

More pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment